Feeling Cool (Literally!) Feeling Cool (Literally!)

You did a bang up job with this song man, can't tell you what I'm going to use it for 'cuz spoilers, but it'll make the scene a whole lot better. :P

After talking back and forth a few times this turned into a wonderfully diverse track with some cool instruments I can bob my head to.

Lookin' forward to working with you again someday.
Keep it up buddy!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! :) Looking forward to it.

Kotori [ Future Bass ] Kotori [ Future Bass ]

Haha, it reminds me of some songs from the Ape Escape games.
Nice work!

Enormous Shadow Enormous Shadow

This would fit perfectly as the soundtrack for a Boss Battle in a haunted house! Something about those long held piano notes that just sound...evil. :P

All of the separate parts are tied together with some nice progression and keep the song from getting stale. From what I can tell is that the song loops about twice, what you could do if you were feeling ambitious is to try adding an extra instrument, make a change to the percussion or add a new part to play on the second play to add even more variety to the song. It could make the song more enjoyable if you were to loop the whole sound if you were to use it in a game or something. Just a suggestion though. :)

Spooky stuff indeed, keep it up man!

Shatter Shatter

This song sure seems to have...SHATTERED expectations! :D
(Thrown out the window)

In all seriousness though, great work finding a balance between a peaceful synth melody and satisfying beats/stronger synths.

As well on a side note, this song makes me think of an Angel soaring casually though the sky, only to start aggressively start head banging when the song comes on. :P

Keep it up!

Deathmatch Deathmatch

Your work seems to always emulate the era of awesome PS1 - PS2 style techno soundtracks, much to my delight. :P

My terminology for musical compositions is still a bit limited but I'll do my best to describe the best part for me. The large amount of variety you must work very hard to achieve in your songs is still greatly appreciated, and is backed with a familiar synth that is present throughout the entire song. This same synth becomes bolder and more powerful towards the end to help paint the story the title of the song creates in ones head.
(wooooooooo WOOOOH WAAAHHHHHHHH WHAAAAAH Wooooooooooooo)

Heh, but any who...this certainly is a cool song to listen to.
Looking forward to the next sundae. :D

Noisysundae responds:

As always, thanks for the review!

Actually, I'm still not that satisfied with the result since I had very limited time for the contest. Worked hard, yes, but only on the last day before the deadline. XD

This is it! (WA Experiment) This is it! (WA Experiment)

Nice work with finding a good balance with such a variety of synths and instruments, it sounds distinct without sounding too cluttered. I especially like the part that starts around the 2:00 mark. :)

Keep it up!

Davidgotskill responds:

Check out the new Canon in D remix I just made. I made all of it. I also included Xtrullors drums he gave me and the rest was my synths and everything. The WA Experiments are mostly just from I'm the DJ app and aren't fully mine. They are 100% Royalty free but that won't help me get better in my music. I uploaded them for Geometry Dash knowing that it's ok to use.

Pondering Pondering

This is some well carefully composed contemplation music!
I like how the song cycles from a few different types of feelings, such as distraught/torn thought back to more hopeful thinking as the song goes on.

I would love to use this in a animation.
If you are okay with it, would you mind if I downloaded this song and put it in NG Movie someday?

Regardless of your answer, this is some great ambience.
Keep up the great work!

ThePal responds:

You are more than welcome to include any of my works uploaded here on Newgrounds in any of your projects, as long as it's non-profit. I'm honored that you'd want to use this in a project of yours, and I wish you the best of luck with it! :)

Shift Shift

Your style of music, regardless of the genre you use continually reminds of the awesome soundtracks from video games I've played. I know there is over a hundred different sub-genres of trance, but this particular kind is very triumphant and energizing to listen to. The kind of song that would play in a moment of great importance in a game.

As always the wide variety of different synths and chord changes keeps the song sounding unique even after numerous loops, which is an impressive feat for a minute and a half song. :)

You're still doing great, keep it up!

P.S

If a few of your songs are named after keyboard keys...then I eagerly await CAPS LOCK. :P

Noisysundae responds:

CAPS LOCK IS TOO MAINSTREAM. I'LL GO WITH PRT SCR/ SYSRQ INSTEAD!

Jelly Toast Jelly Toast

I guess I could say that this Jelly Toast is my 'jam'.
(thrown out of the room)

I really like small echoes of the synths and the piano that occasionally comes in.
It certainly adds to the variety of the song when there are numerous parts that are simultaneous distinct and fitting to the main parts of the song.

As well I have to say that the beat that comes in later on is oddly enjoyable.
(Bum ba da boom boop beep boop boo)

Keep up the great work! :P

spot1techno responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that you gave it a listen and shared. :)

Dreams of Funk Dreams of Funk

The beginning made me think this song was going to be a very simple loop, so I'm glad I stuck around long enough to fully experience all of the funk. :P

The instrument progression eases in nicely, and is accompanied with many different notes and variations of the main synths that play. As mentioned earlier, I (wrongly) thought the song was going to be a very short repeating loop, so I was pleasantly surprised that there were numerous parts* of the song accompanied with all manner of different funkiness. Wish I knew the names of those instruments/synths.

The audio mastering seems to have been done quite skillfully, as the cymbal crashes and tings don't completely drown out the softer instruments. The only things that seems too quiet are the voice samples that periodical play. Although I'm assuming the soft voices were intentional.
They sound strangely familiar though..surely I've heard them somewhere before...(ponders)

With all that said, I'd say you did a bang-up job with this funky beat. Keep it up! :)

*I don't know the correct musical terminology; Bare with me.

zippe6 responds:

THANKS! Im glad you stuck around to listen. This song was a test for that simple loop. i wanted to see if i could make a song with the same part literally playing throughout. I realized its more about the percussion to keep things interesting, Some Funky percussion! Your comment is very much appreciated. ill check out your stuff and give feedback in the future. Thanks again for taking a moment to tell me what you think.